Terms and Conditions
Conditions of use
These terms and conditions govern your use of the niksandkeeks.com.au online store. By placing an order through us you express your understanding and agreement that you are bound by our terms. If you are unwilling to be bound by these terms then please do not use our online store.
How your order is delivered
Once payment has been received your order will be dispatched within 1-2 business working days via Australia Post and should be received within 3 working days. Overseas customers, please allow 14 working days. These delivery times are just a guideline and Australia Post-delivery time frames are totally out of our control.
When you place an order with Niks and Keeks you are required to provide a valid e-mail address which we will communicate with you, if needed regarding the order. In the unlikely event we cannot supply your order then we will notify you via e-mail and a full refund will be processed immediately.
Questions regarding online shopping
The best way to contact us with any of your questions is to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens to the personal information given to us
The information supplied is strictly confidential. We do not reveal, disclose, pass on or sell your information to anyone else.
Please refer to our Returns Policy Page.
It is the responsibility of the customers to inform niksandkeeks.com.au if an order does not arrive. Once we determine your order has not arrived we will lodge an enquiry. If you have chosen to ship with Australia Post then you are able to track online with your tracking number. Niks and Keeks will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from delivery.
Please note that if an item has been lost in transit a replacement item will not be dispatched until a full investigation has been completed.
Product / photograph displays
niksandkeeks.com.au attempts to display the goods as accurately as possible. Due to many factors including colouring varying from screen to screen and from screen to printer, Niks and Keeks cannot guarantee that the colours in the product you receive will 100% match the colours you see on our website.
niksandkeeks.com.au makes every effort to ensure that the most accurate information is displayed with our products. In the event that we find an error in the description or a fault with the garment prior to despatch you may choose to accept the corrected information or cancel the order. If you choose to cancel the order Niks and Keeks will issue you a full refund.
niksandkeeks.com.au contains links to other websites. Niks and Keeks is not responsible for the contents or practices of these websites.
User Generated Content includes any and all material, including information, text, photos, videos and any other materials that appear on, or can be accessed through, Niks and Keeks’s social media pages as a result of a third party.
The following policy governs your use of the Niks and Keeks Twitter and Facebook pages and any other social media (‘Pages’). Use of the Pages is conditional on your acceptance of this policy and your compliance with the terms herein.
1. Niks and Keeks engages in a process of sample moderation whereby Pages are patrolled but not all content is reviewed after publication. Niks and Keeks takes no responsibility for User Generated Content that is shared, published or otherwise distributed by users of the Pages.
2. By using the Pages you agree to be held responsible for any material you publish or otherwise cause to appear on the Niks and Keeks Pages. This includes where Niks and Keeks has invited or allowed you to post or make a comment on the Pages.
3. You agree to indemnify Niks and Keeks for loss or damage of any kind resulting from User Generated Content you have published or otherwise caused to appear on the Pages that infringes the intellectual property of another person.
4. While using the Pages you agree not to publish, share or distribute in any way User Generated Content or other material that is or could be considered to be; a. Defamatory, obscene, offensive, violent, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, vulgar, hateful or inflammatory; b. Discriminatory on the grounds of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; c. Deceptive or misleading; d. An impersonation of another person or a misrepresentation of your identity; e. A breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, including a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; f. A breach of another person’s privacy; g. Designed to harass or alarm; h. Designed to give the impression that the content originates from Niks and Keeks; and/or i. Aimed at disparaging or damaging the business reputation of Niks and Keeks or any of its employees.
5. While using the Pages you agree not to publish, share or distribute in any way User Generated Content unless; a. It is factually accurate; b. It is an opinion which is genuinely held; and c. It complies with the applicable laws in Western Australia or the country from which it is posted.
6. Niks and Keeks does not support, represent, guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any material posted on the Pages or endorse any opinions expressed therein.
7. Niks and Keeks reserves the right to edit or remove any User Generated Content, block any user or take any other action we consider appropriate if we believe there is a violation of any of the terms of this policy.
8. By posting or sharing User Generated Content on the Pages, you grant Niks and Keeks a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, process, publish, transmit, display and distribute the Content, including through mediums other than social media. You represent and warrant that you have all rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that you submit to the Pages.
10. If you believe another user has infringed your intellectual property rights, please notify us at email@example.com with details of the material so that we can determine whether action is required.
11. The failure of Niks and Keeks to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.